Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome to Jen's Kitchen Tips

Hi everyone!

Wow! I can't believe I'm starting a blog - and just weeks after I got on Facebook. I'm really not that computer savvy.

I'm so excited to have a place to share the things I've learned this year as a Pampered Chef consultant.

I was always invited to several shows a year, and I was always the one who left the show without buying anything - at least most of the time.

Then, in early 2009, I got the bug to start my own Pampered Chef business. Not only have I been able to earn some extra money, but I've discovered just how wonderful the products are. They've helped be much more creative in the kitchen, and they've helped me save time and money while preparing healthier meals for my husband and sons.

I can't wait to share some of the cool tips and tricks I've learned, and some of the tasty recipes I've tried.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: